The NDSCS Bookstore is proud to serve the needs of the students, alumni, faculty, staff, visitors, and friends of NDSCS. Our primary mission as a retail establishment is to provide products and services that promote academic achievement and a vibrant campus. Whether you are looking for course materials or Wildcat spirit wear, the NDSCS Bookstore has you covered. Browse our website or stop by the beautiful store on the Wahpeton campus anytime.
Store Hours - Wahpeton
|Monday||7:45AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||7:45AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||7:45AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||7:45AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||7:45AM - 5:00PM|
Store Hours - Fargo
Meet The Team
Customer Service & Course Supplies Coordinator
Customer Service Desk: 701-671-2825
Tool Department Coordinator
Bookstore & Mail Services Manager
Did You Know?
- NDSCS Bookstore is owned and operated by NDSCS, all revenue brought in by the bookstore goes back to the college.
- NDSCS Bookstore is a self-supporting auxiliary unit of Business Affairs.
- The NDSCS Bookstore is student focused in everything we do, striving to provide excellent customer service.
- The NDSCS Bookstore is very focused on providing affordable textbook and course materials for student success.
- The NDSCS Bookstore supports the education mission of the college.
- The NDSCS Bookstore focuses on strong financial accountability.