Item Count: 0
Welcome, to the NDSCS Bookstore's Tool Information for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The purchase of tools is an investment in your career that will remain with you beyond graduation. NDSCS diligently works through a contract bidding process with leading vendors to ensure we are able to offer students the best price for the highest quality tools chosen by your instructors. While the tools chosen are not the least expensive available, they are what the student needs to complete their education.
Additionally, purchasing your tools from the Bookstore offers you the convenience of knowing you will have the best tools waiting for you when school starts. Skip the hassle, let us do the work for you.
Your instructors choose the specific tools to be used by evaluating the different brands available, industry trends, student feedback, and experience. Great thought is put into selecting the right tools to provide for ease of learning, longevity, and the students' safety. Quality tools are essential for completing your education and will remain with you into your career. Tool lists are finalized approximately April 1st each year for the next academic year.
- Auto Body Technology - 1st Year
- Auto Body Technology - 2nd Year
- Automotive Technology - 1st Year
- Automotive Technology - 2nd Year
- Building Construction Technology
- Culinary Arts 1st Year
- Culinary Arts 2nd Year
- Diesel Technology - 1st Year
- Diesel Technology - 2nd Year
- Electrical Technology
- HVAC/R Technology
- Plumbing Technology
- Powersports Technology - 1st Year
- Precision Machining Technology - 1st Year
- Precision Machining Technology - 2nd Year
- Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics
- Welding Technology